monster
MiszNe99
Follow



© Skin by Ken Eriksen basecodes by atiqah jaidin. Do tell me if I do not credit yours.
School Essentials | Barang Yang Perlu Dibawa Ke Sekolah
Thursday, December 29, 2016 | 0 Comments

Assalamualaikum & Hello

I'm back guys.  Spot anything different? Yup, I changed the above text colours. tu pun nak cerita  
So today I'm going to share my tips for high school students out there. Since school going to start soon and masing² dah beli barang² sekolah or going to, I hope this post will help you.


image Deodorant - Bring the small one. The smaller the better because you're not going to use it frequently but you will totally need it. Bring it or else you will smell stink throughout the 3-5 hours of extra classes/co-curricular activities. 

image Blotting sheets - You can just grab it at any drugstores (guardian/watsons) around you. Selalunya bila dah petang and masing-masing berpeluh dengan muka berminyak lagi tapi malas nak pergi tandas untuk basuh muka, so this is it. The jalan penyelesaian.

image Chapstick/Lipbalm - Just the plain one. No colour please. Yang jenis ikut warna darah(?)/suhu tu pun jangan. Cause it will attract the pengawas attention and also the teacher's attention on you and you don't want that.

image Candies - Semua mesti ada mug or pencil holder on their desk because they need to put their 'traffic light' right? Sekolah abad-21 guys, don't tell me you don't have it. Put it in the mug/pencil holder and you can eat it when you're getting sleepy or hungry. No, don't eat it when your teacher is teaching. You can share it with your deskmates. Next time, suruh diorang bawa pulak.

image  Hand sanitizer - Put it in your bag or under your desk because you never know when you need it. Germs are everywhere.

image Tissues/Wet wipes -  This is a MUST. Selsema? Makanan tertumpah? Meja kotor on the first day of school? Maka, bawalah tisu.

image Permanent marker/Sharpie & Non-permanent marker - My sharpie is my group lifesaver. Bila group lain kena guna black, blue and red marker, my group guna colourful markers and our presentation will looks the best. Untuk kelas yang whiteboard marker selalu hilang or bila pergi makmal or any other bilik and your teacher takda marker nor that class, you will be the lifesaver. So, at least bawa a blue or black non-permanent marker.

image Hand fan/Mini electric fan - I'm a Malaysian and I know that the weather here is so unpredictable. Sekejap hujan, sekejap panas. Bawa lah kipas mini korang sebab cuaca kat Malaysia ni boleh tahan panas. Untuk yang tapak/dewan perhimpunan kat sekolah takda aircond tu memang akan sengsara so bawalah kipas.

image Tikar getah/Alas tempat duduk - I don't know if other school ada ke tak but at my school punya koperasi ada jual alas tempat duduk and kitaorang wajib beli. Sangat membantu bila kena duduk kat padang or tempat yang basah.

image Peniti/Hair band/Hair clips - My school sangat mementingkan kekemasan pelajar biasalah all girls school. Untuk sekolah yang ada rules yang sama sediakan peniti dalam bag. Untuk yang non-muslims kena bawa hair band and hair clips lebih.

That's it. I'll make more post like this next time. Banyak lagi tips nak share ni. For girls, when TOM (time of the month) is visiting jangan lupa bawa apa yang patut or sediakan je dalam bag because you never know when she will be visiting.

Labels: ,